In this course you will gain knowledge on the process of data science and learn how to translate business challenges into analytical use cases.
- 1 Presentation on Data essentials
- Models and metrics
- Data science workflows
- Technical challenges
- 1 Presentation on Strategy essentials
- Innovation strategy
- Value propositions
- Business challenges
- 2 Workshops to create data-driven value propositions
- In-person or via Miro
- Succesfully identifying data science use cases
- Mapping data science use cases to the value chain
- Prioritizing data science use cases
- Defining clear data goals and success criteria to assess solutions
- Create data-driven value propositions and define underlying assumptions
What previous participants said about this training
A great introduction to the topic.
I learned how to define data-driven use cases in a structured way.
The instructor guided us in a way that made it easy to understand the process.
Below is the course contents. This course can be customized to meet your specific training needs.